Join our Family!
Enjoy 12 incredible months exploring the many events we hold for members, as well as exclusive benefits to the all-action packed Royal County of Berkshire Show!
The Newbury & District Agricultural Society are a registered charity and its key mission is to promote the British Farming industry through selected events, the Show and to the younger generation via our very popular education programme.
If you would like to support the worthwhile aims of the Society, become part of our family today!
Your membership includes:
- Entry to The Royal County of Berkshire Show on both days (15th and 16th September 2018), priority parking and beat the queues with our fast-track entry!
- Exclusive access to the Member’s Enclosure, which includes a restaurant, coffee shop, licensed bar and grandstand.
- Purchase additional Guest Badges for the Members’ Enclosure.
- Exclusive invitation to the President’s Reception, which is held during the Show weekend.
- A complimentary copy of the Society’s newsletter, The Herald, published twice a year.
- Exclusive invitations to the Society’s social events throughout the year.
- Reduced entry fees in many competition classes at the Show.
- The opportunity to nominate agricultural employees for the Long Service Awards.
- Voting rights at the Annual General Meeting.
- Special activities for Junior Members, e.g. fly fishing and clay pigeon shooting.
- Exclusive discounts from sponsors such as The Double Tree by Hilton in Newbury.
Membership runs from 1st January to 31st December 2017 and packages start from just £50.
Board Nomination Form
AGM AGENDA 2017
AGM Minutes 2016
Newbury and District Agricultural Society Five Year Plan