There is a sponsorship opportunity to suit everyone, no matter the size of your budget! Whether it be at the Royal County of Berkshire Show, the Ploughing Match, one (or more) of our social events or our educational initiatives. Around 80,000 people attend these events each year.
We would be very happy to discuss your specific requirements to make sure you get the best sort of exposure to potential customers. Your company name could be linked to:
- Our Tented Attractions such as the Craft Tent or Shopping Arcade at the County Show.
- Specific Events including Main Arena displays; cattle, horse or poultry classes.
- Showground Services such as car parking, signage and safety equipment.
- Permanent Facilities including roads, toilet blocks and competition rings.
- Educational Initiatives where your business could supply prizes and cover the cost of organising an educational competition. A recent example of this is the Children's Trail at the County Show.
- Social Events - ranging from the Society Summer Lunch to a Rogation Service (an on-farm blessing service). Whether it be in the form of a cash donation to help us cover the costs or supplying food or wine.
- Society Communication - there are regular communications with the Society's members (over 2,000 people) and sponsors (see list below) through its newsletter, The Herald, and through other mailings to members, trade stand holders, exhibitors, sponsors and the general public such as sending out tickets etc for Shows and events.
We recognise that our sponsors deserve true recognition for their generosity and have developed a package of benefits. These vary dependent on the level of support and the nature of the item sponsored and your individual requirements but include:
- Banners in the Main Arena or elsewhere
- An Advertisement and/or acknowledgement in the County Show Guide
- Acknowledgements on the MainArena Information Display Board and the public address system at the County Show
- Hospitality facilities at the County Show
- Entry Tickets, Guest badges and priority car parking for the County Show
- Opportunities for corporate branding of specific areas
- Networking opportunities at the President's Dinner , the Sponsors' Dinner (a "black tie" event in the Summer) and other Society social events
Don't just take our word that Society sponsorship is an excellent idea - this is what one of our current sponsors says …
"We love the Royal County of Berkshire Show - a great mix of town and country, farming and business, people and livestock, with food, drink, education and entertainment in the one place. Hemant Amin, Head of Practice Development and Partner, Charles Lucas & Marshall - Solicitors - proud sponsors of the Food Fayre Tent for 23 years running."